Friday, September 26, 2008

Friends, Housemate, and Family

First time I learn that I am social creature was in kindergarten- I cannot remember my life stories before that time. I can recall stories that happen before my kindergarten age but mostly I can only get the unhappy stories. I am sure there is scientific explanation why I can only recall unhappy stories before age of five. Well, I do not intent to lecture about children development stages now, yet I really share personal experience of my childhood stories. I had three friends at the age of five, of course I do not count my brother and sister as friend since I knew the concept of family, and we were live in a labor housing in Jakarta because our parents were labor in textile factories nearby. I spent my time with them and it became routine activities. I knew that I could play at home alone, but I realized that I could have lot of fun with my friends. I could laugh for funny movie, but friends made me able to laugh out loud of something simply funny.

No comments: